Maps and Directions
On This Page
To MSC Building | To Physiology within MSC |
Campus Parking, Maps & Directions
1300 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706
To Medical Sciences Center Building
- The Physiology Department is located in the Medical Sciences Center (MSC) at 1300 University Avenue between Charter Street and Orchard Street.
- From Hwy 12/18 (the Beltline) take the Park Street exit (# 261 A-B), and proceed north. (Park St. is also Hwy 151).
- Continue along Park Street for approximately 3 miles, and make a left turn from Park Street onto University Avenue, and continue to head west.
- Follow University Avenue for approximately 1/3 mile. The third traffic light is Charter Street. The Medical Sciences Center is located on the right side, immediately past Charter Street, at 1300 University Avenue.
To Physiology within MSC
- The Physiology Department Offices are located in the Service Memorial Institute wing of the MSC in Room 118.
- Enter the MSC via the main entrance at 1300 University Avenue.
- Make a right turn at the lounge area and then an immediate left turn (follow the sign to SMI).
- Head toward the exit doors and make a right at the elevators.
- Continue to bear right, proceed through two sets of double doors, make a right turn and proceed down the hallway to Room 118.
Campus Parking, Maps and Directions